This 4 days course is designed to provide participants with the fundamental of CNC machine concept with CNC simulation software that replicates an actual CNC machine control.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Write CNC programs according to the drawing given and perform part simulation.
- Perform CNC machine operation such as work piece zero setting, tool setting, program editing and machining.
- Hands-on training approach
- Part graphic simulation using MTS TopCam Software
- Introduction to CNC machine and tools
- CNC programming
- CNC simulation using MTS TopCam Software
- CNC machining application. (Applying simulation generated CNC code on the machine.)
Lectures, discussions, exercises & practical applications